Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Getting Started

It's morning and everyone is still sleeping, except me :( My boys still look super cuddly downstairs and I wish I could join them, but in about 6 minutes, my daycare kiddos will get here and the crazy day must start! I've had enough time to myself this morning though to get my coffee (1 pt), straighten my hair (a rarity), and take a few deep breaths. Here comes today!


My list for today:

1. I got half of my Christmas cards mailed out yesterday, need to sit down and finish them.

2. I need to finish cleaning my kitchen, a job my wonderful husband started for me yesterday. While I'm at it, I should probably do the living room and bathroom too.

3. I want to go to the gym tonight!

4. We desperately need new light fixtures in the living room and kid room. I'd like to knock that off the list too since it's been on the list for months and months....and months.



Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment